Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you have the ambition to join an energetic and collaborative global Start-up?
Join Up Up Grow (UUG) as a SDR (Sales Development Representative) through working #remotely to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge and network and play a major part in the company‘s global growth. Joining the SDR team at UUG you will be responsible for generating qualified sales opportunities, collaborate strategically with experienced Account Executives and the marketing team to research and target enterprise accounts and have a huge impact on UUG’s growth.
UUG’s SDR work both independently and collaboratively. You will be utilizing all the latest tools and apps like Podio, Clearbit, Slack etc. and will learn how start-ups work.
Kick-start your career at UUG! SDRs serve as a talent pool of high potentials for many other departments in the company, such as sales, customer success and marketing. This is where it all starts!
What you’ll be doing:
- Achieve or exceed monthly goal of generating qualified opportunities within our target accounts
- Develop new relationships through phone, email, and social media in order to establish meetings with senior level decisions makers in our target accounts
- Articulate and evangelize UUG’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industry verticals to assess their buying interest
- Collaborate daily with experienced Account Executives to research target accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop target accounts
- Assist in the consultative sales process by learning as much as you can about a prospect, uncovering their business needs and sharing that information with the sales team
- Utilize our CRM, marketing automation and sales acceleration tools to manage your pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospects and target accounts
- Have a lot of fun working with driven, intelligent and genuinely friendly team members
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field (although it’s not required)
- Ideal, but not absolutely necessary: 3+ months of sales or sales development (SDR) experience (SaaS Sales a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling (If you don’t speak perfect English, please don’t apply)
- High energy and positive attitude
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Ability to understand and successfully articulate technical offerings and solution sets
- Experience with CRMs a plus
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Competitive base salary
- We provide the training that includes access to our company’s Udemy account, Amazon vouchers
- Monthly uncapped commission on pipeline generation quota, plus commission on follow-on revenue won
- Opportunities to advance career into sales, marketing or customer success
- Unlimited Holidays…That’s right 🙂
- Flexible hours. Work as much as you want whenever you want
- Really fast paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial culture
- Work remotely for a company based in London, England
- Work for a social cause. UUG is part of Social Hackers Academy a Social Enterprise which supports vulnerable groups with education which leads directly to employment
This is a full-time (40 hours / week) paid position.
If this interests you, shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “SDR position”.
Reports To: Managing Director
Salary: 60.000 EGP Base Salary. OTE 150.000 EGP